Open as PDF
Components System Setup
Wii AC Adapter
Wii AV Cable
Connects to a 120V AC wall
Connects to the DC Input connector
on the back of the Wii mini console.
AV Out Plug
Plugs into the AV Out connector on the
back of the Wii mini console.
Plug into the AV input
connectors on a television.
Wii mini Console Usage Precautions
Please read and follow the precautions listed below when
setting up and using the Wii mini console. Failure to do so
may result in damage to your Wii system or accessories.
• Do not use any AC Adapter other than the one provided with your system.
• The console has intake and exhaust vents designed to maintain adequate
ventilation. Do not operate the console in any location where these vents may
become covered or obstructed, for example, on carpet or in a tightly enclosed
space. Keep vents clear of any dust or other foreign material.
• Do not disassemble or try to repair the console, accessories or components.
Doing so voids your warranty.
• After you have nished playing, be sure to remove the Game Disc from the
• Do not store the console in a humid place, on the oor, or in any location where it
may collect dirt, dust, lint, etc.
• Do not drop, hit or otherwise abuse the console, components or accessories.
• When disconnecting any plugs from the console or wall outlet, rst turn the
Wii mini console off. Then carefully pull by the plug itself rather than by the cord.
• Do not step on, sharply pull or bend any wire or cables.
• Do not expose the console, components or accessories to extreme heat or cold.
• Do not spill any liquids on the console, components or accessories.
To clean, use a soft slightly damp cloth. Use water only. Allow to dry completely
Wii mini Console Placement
Place the Wii mini console on a ﬂat horizontal surface.
NOTE: Choose a location to set up the console that has enough room to
allow for free ﬂow of ventilation around the console.