Open as PDF
Using Game Discs
One Time Mode Synchronization
NOTE: This mode temporarily removes the Standard Mode synchronization setup for
all remotes until the power of the Wii mini console is turned off. When the power is
turned back on again, the Standard Mode settings will return.
1. Press the HOME Button on a remote that is synchronized with the console.
2. Select the Wii Remote Settings option
from the Home Button menu, then
select the Reconnect option.
3. Press the 1 and 2 Buttons
simultaneously on the remote
that you want to synchronize with
The order in which you synchronize
remotes will set the player order for
4. The Player LEDs will blink during the syncing process. When the blinking stops,
the connection is complete. See diagram at right for a description of what the
During the syncing
process, the number of
LEDs that blink will show
the battery life of the
remote that is being
After the syncing
process, LED that is lit
shows the player
number for that remote.
NOTE: One Time Mode synchronization is temporary. The Wii Remote or Wii
Remote Plus will lose this synchronization under the following conditions:
• When you turn off the console by pressing the Power Button on either the remote
or the console.
• When starting up a game or Channel from the Wii Menu.
• When returning to the Wii Menu after exiting from a game or Channel.
• When you select Reset on the HOME Menu screen.
• When you press the Reset Button on the front of the console.
IMPORTANT: IF YOUR REMOTE LOSES IT’S SYNCHRONIZATION WITH THE CONSOLE
AND YOU ARE UNABLE TO RE-SYNC IT, REVIEW THE Wii REMOTE PLUS TROUBLE-
SHOOTING PROCEDURES ON PAGE 28.
MORE Battery Life LESS
1P 2P 3P 4P
Playing a Wii Game Disc
NOTE: Nintendo GameCube™ Game Discs are not compatible
with this Wii mini console.
Before Loading a Disc
• Turn ON the power for your TV and any audio equipment connected to your
• Select the correct input setting for your TV. (See page 15, TV and Audio/Video
Loading a Game Disc
Press the Open Button to open the cover. Load the Game Disc, label facing up,
onto the disc hub and press into place. Close the cover and press the POWER button
to turn the console on.
Game Disc Usage Precautions
Please read and follow the precautions listed below when using
Wii Game Discs in the Wii mini Console. Failure to do so may result
in damage to your Wii system or game discs.
• To avoid pinching your nger, do not load the disc with your nger in the
hole. Always handle the disc by the edges.
• Do not touch the bottom unprinted surface of the Game Disc. Always handle
the disc by the edges.
• Do not use cracked, deformed or repaired discs.
• Do not bend or put excessive pressure on discs when loading into console.
• Do not leave discs in direct sunlight or expose them to high temperatures,
high humidity or dust, dirt or other contaminates.
• When not using discs, store them in their cases to prevent them from getting
scratched, dirty or damaged.
• Do not write on, or place stickers on any part of the disc.
• If a disc becomes dirty or contaminated with ngerprints, the system may not
be able to read the game data correctly. If necessary, clean the disc with a
soft, slightly damp cotton cloth (use water only). Clean the disc from center
towards the edges; do not use a circular motion.
• Do not remove a disc until it has completely stopped spinning.
Starting the Game
1. Using the Wii Remote Plus, move the cursor over the Disc Channel option on the
Wii Menu screen and press the A Button to make a selection.
NOTE: Please see Playing Wii Discs in the built-in Wii Menu
Manual for more information on using Game Discs in the Wii
2. Select “PLAY” on the game title screen to begin the game. Review the
instruction booklet for the game you are playing for speciﬁc
Using Game Discs