Open as PDF
If memory cards appear in My Computer but errors occur when writing or
reading, check the following:
• Make sure that the memory card is fully inserted into the
• Try a different memory card of the same type in the same
slot. If the different memory card works, the original
memory card should be replaced.
• Some cards have a read/write security switch. Make sure
that the security switch is set to Write Enabled.
• Make sure that the amount of data you attempted to store
has not exceeded the capacity of the card.
• Inspect the ends of the memory cards for dirt or material
closing a hole. Clean the contacts with a lint-free cloth and
small amounts of isopropyl alcohol.
• If errors persist, replace the memory card.