Open as PDF
Strap lock lever
Lever will click into place
Slide the switch up
Do not separate the sensor unit from
the jacket. They must be used together
for proper operation of the accessory.
When disconnecting the Wii Remote
from Wii MotionPlus, or when replacing
the Wii Remote batteries, do not
separate the jacket from the sensor unit.
The sensor unit must be used with the included jacket. Follow these guidelines to
prevent damage to the Wii Remote, surrounding objects, or injury to other people.
CAUTION - Damage to objects or people
Installing the Wii MotionPlus accessory (cont.)
7. Lock the accessory in place by
sliding the switch in the
direction of the arrow.
• The Wii MotionPlus accessory can be left installed on your Wii Remote even with
games that do not include Wii MotionPlus features. You do not need to remove it to
play these games.
IMPORTANT: If you remove the Wii MotionPlus accessory from the Wii
Remote, be sure to install the original Wii Remote Jacket back onto the
Wearing the Wii Remote Wrist Strap
1. Open the lever on the strap lock and place your hand through the wrist strap. Hold
the remote ﬁrmly in your hand.
2. Slide the strap lock up so that the strap will not fall off your wrist. Do not over
tighten the strap lock so that it’s uncomfortable. It should just be tight enough to
hold the wrist strap in place. Close the lever to hold the strap lock in place.
Wii gameplay with the Wii Remote can involve rapid or vigorous motion.
Please use the wrist strap to prevent losing your grip on the remote and causing
damage to the remote or surrounding objects, or injury to other people.
WEAR THE WRIST STRAP WHEN USING THE Wii REMOTE.
• Make sure all players use the wrist strap and that the strap lock is correctly tightened.
• When sharing the Wii Remote between multiple players, make sure each person
uses the wrist strap properly.
• Wearing the wrist strap will prevent you from accidentally dropping or throwing the
remote during gameplay, which could damage the remote or surrounding objects,
or cause injury to other people.
DO NOT LET GO OF THE REMOTE DURING GAME PLAY.
• Read the Instruction booklet for the game you are playing and follow all game
control instructions for correct use of the Wii Remote or accessory controllers.
• Hold the remote securely and avoid excessive motion, as it may cause you to let go
of the remote and may break the wrist strap.
• If your hands become moist, stop and dry your hands.
ALLOW ADEQUATE ROOM AROUND YOU DURING GAME PLAY.
• Stay at least three (3) feet away from the television.
• As you may move around during gameplay, make sure objects and other people are
out of your range of movement or arm motion to prevent damage or injury.
CAUTION - Use the Wrist Strap
Wii Operations Manual